GMF runs an open selection for the Transatlantic Inclusion Leaders Network (TILN). The TILN 2018 workshop will take place in Brussels, Belgium, March 4-10. Applications received by January 5 will be considered for this class. Please see below our selection criteria and click on this link to nominate or apply.
To be eligible for application to join TILN, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Age under 35
- Fluency in English.
- The majority of TILN participants are rising diverse elected or aspiring elected leaders. Individuals will also be considered who are leading inclusion efforts in other sectors. Diversity is understood in the broadest sense.
- Be a citizen of a European country, or a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Proven experience in leadership, and high potential to advance.
- Proven commitment to inclusive leadership.
- Profound sense of integrity.
- A strong interest in inclusive policymaking, and desire to effect real and lasting change.
- Commitment to share and apply new knowledge, and to engage the TILN network on returning home.
- Commitment to transatlantic and global engagement.
- Availability for concise pre-program readings and briefings; up to one week of programming in Brussels, Belgium in March; as well as active alumni engagement in the years following the program.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain well in advance a travel document that will allow entry into Belgium, such as a valid passport or visa.
Please contact Lora Berg, Senior Fellow, at email@example.com with any questions.