Analyzing Russian Interference Operations Across Time and Space: Launch of a New Interactive Tool
To RSVP or you have any questions, please contact Etienne Soula at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Věra Jourová, European Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality (TBC)
- Julian King, European Commissioner for the Security Union
- Carmen Romero, NATO Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Public Diplomacy (TBC)
- Laura Rosenberger, Director, Alliance for Securing Democracy, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
- H.E. Mr. Bojan Šarkić, Ambassador, Head of the Mission of Montenegro to the European Union
- Marietje Schaake, Member of the European Parliament (ALDE)
The Russian government’s interference operations pose a national security threat to democracies across the transatlantic space. Understanding the patterns and evolution of these operations over the past two decades is critical to combatting them. Please join the Alliance for Securing Democracy (ASD), an initiative housed at the German Marshall Fund of the United States, for a presentation of initial findings from a new interactive tool that enables such analysis.