- The Honorable Ashok-Alexander Sridharan, Lord Mayor of Bonn, Germany
- The Honorable Thomas Geisel, Lord Mayor of Düsseldorf, Germany
- The Honorable Thomas Kufen, Lord Mayor of Essen, Germany
- The Honorable Markus Lewe, Lord Mayor of Münster, Germany
- Geraldine Gardner, Director Urban and Regional Policy, German Marshall Fund of the United States
In honor of their visit to the United States, The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF) is pleased to host the Lord Mayors of Bonn, Düsseldorf, Essen, and Münster, Germany, for an exclusive luncheon and roundtable discussion. These four dynamic cities in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia represent a diverse set of experiences in building sustainable, inclusive, and economically vibrant cities.
Please join us for an interactive dialogue with the Lords Mayors to hear their views on strategies for building inclusive cities, federal-local dynamics in the German context, and opportunities for continued transatlantic engagement.
Lunch will be served from 12:00 pm. The event will start sharply at 12:30 pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Divya Khandke at email@example.com.