- Senén Florensa, President of the Executive Committee, European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed), Barcelona
- Salam Kawakibi, Deputy Director of Arab Reform Initiative (ARI), Paris
- Ahmed Driss, President-Director of the Centre of Mediterranean and International Studies (CEMI), Tunis
- Rosa Balfour, Senior Fellow, Europe Program, The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF), Brussels
- Charlotte Brandsma, Program Officer, Mediterranean Policy Program, The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF), Brussels
Please join us for the presentation of the IEMed Mediterranean Yearbook 2017, where we will discuss some of the main current events in the Euro-Mediterranean region such as violent extremism, the evolution of conflicts in the Middle East, migrations, refugees, and the future of the EU.
The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF), in partnership with the Barcelona-based European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed), is pleased to host the Brussels launch of the IEMed Mediterranean Yearbook 2017.
With the contribution of 65 international experts, the new edition of the yearbook offers articles to understand the most relevant facts and trends that take place in European Mediterranean countries, the Balkans, the Maghreb, and the Middle East and in strategic sectors such as security, economy, and culture. It also displays a wide range of statistical data, socioeconomic indicators, graphs, chronologies, and maps.
If you have any questions, please contact Amal Bourhrous at ABourhrous@gmfus.org.