- The Honorable Chrystia Freeland, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada
- Rose Gottemoeller, Deputy Secretary General, NATO
- Helga Schmid, Secretary General, European Union External Action Service
- Simon Gimson, Vice President, International Crisis Group
- Ian Lesser, Vice President, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
Women’s human rights are central to Canada’s international policy. The Honorable Chrystia Freeland, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Canada, will open a high-level discussion with the Deputy Secretary General of NATO Rose Gottemoeller, Secretary General of the European Union External Action Service Helga Schmid, and Vice President of the International Crisis Group Simon Gimson. The discussion will focus on the women, peace, and security agenda: how to integrate a gender perspective into all peace and security efforts at the national, NATO, and European levels. We will explore what is working, where there are gaps, and how we can work better together.
If you would like to attend, please contact contact Tobias Kutschka at +32 2 238 5292 or email@example.com. Requests to register will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
To meet security protocols, please arrive 30-40 minutes early and provide a piece of identification. Coffee will be served.
Please note that this is an invitation-only event.