The Year Ahead for Georgian Civil Society
- Eka Gigauri, Executive Director, Transparency International Georgia
- Mikheil Benidze, Executive Director, International Society for Fair Elections and Democracy (ISFED)
- Batu Kutelia, Deputy Chairman, Atlantic Council of Georgia
- Sopho Asatiani, Human Rights Program Coordinator, Open Society Foundation – Georgia
- Jonathan Katz, Senior Fellow, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
Please join the Atlantic Council and the German Marshall Fund of the United States as we host representatives from Georgian civil society, including from Transparency International Georgia, Open Society Georgia Foundation, International Society for Fair Elections and Democracy, Human Rights Education and Monitoring Center, and the Atlantic Council of Georgia.
This comprehensive delegation of representatives from Georgian civil society will be in Washington to provide a briefing on the current state of affairs following the 2018 presidential elections. The group will discuss current trends in Georgia’s democratic development, including matters of judicial reform, and developments to watch prior to the 2020 parliamentary elections.
If you have any questions, please contact John Alexander at +1 202 683 2608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.