Civic Engagement is one of BTD’s priority areas for the Western Balkan countries, because strengthening citizens’ participation in decision-making processes increases public understanding of the rights and responsibilities associated with democratic processes, as well as creates and sustains effective mechanisms to provide a range of opportunities of public participation.
- Emergency Grants - Flood Relief in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia – Forthcoming
- Fostering Social Innovation in the Western Balkans – Forthcoming
- Cultural Programs Give Serbian Society an Energy Boost
- Romanian Center Helps NGOs Combat Economic Crisis in Balkans
- Bulgarian Group Helps Independent Moldovan Media Reach Rural Audience