Ever since its establishment in 2003, BTD has been active in promoting Dialogue and Reconciliation in its region of Southeastern Europe. BTD’s objective is to provide sustained support to dialogue and reconciliation efforts in this post-conflict environment through improved regional cooperation and bilateral cooperation in political, economic, and social spheres among governments and civil society actors, and to address current misconceptions that prevent the redevelopment of a culture of trust.
- Minority Integration Network – Forthcoming
- Refugees, International Experts, and Locals Come Together in Serbia
- Serbian Unity Congress Raises Awareness of Restitution and Rehabilitation
- Participatory Art as a Platform for Regional Public Debate
- Bridging Divides through Radio
- BTD-Funded Documentary The Second Meeting Brings Former Adversaries Face-to-Face