Government Accountability and Transparency
BTD’s engagement in the area of Government Accountability and Transparency is to increase government accountability and transparency in the Western Balkans through improved oversight of government performance, disseminating findings to the public, and implementing reform-oriented laws and initiatives.
- Development of ICT-related Transparency and Accountability Promotion in the SEE Region – Forthcoming
- Macedonian NGO Upholds Truth Amid Political
- Serbian Center for Free Elections and Democracy Supports Transparency and Accountability
- Kosovo Center for Policy and Advocacy Encourages Public Debate on Labor Law
- Report on Effectiveness of Use of EU Structural Funds in Romania and Bulgaria
- Influence Monitoring Matrix Improves Civil Society in the Balkans and EU