Brussels Forum 2017: You Weighed In: Transatlantic Thought Leader Survey | Plenary 2: Does the World Want to Be Connected?
- Mr. Richard Lui, Anchor, MSNBC
- Mr. Bruce Stokes, Director, Global Economic Attitudes, Pew Research Center
Plenary 2 - Does the World Want to Be Connected?
- Mr. Iain Conn, CEO, Centrica
- The Hon. Marietje Schaake, Member, European Parliament
- Mr. Michael Stumo, CEO, Coalition for a Prosperous America
- Moderator: Mr. Max Hofmann, European Correspondent, Deutsche Welle
- Mr. Dex Torricke-Barton, Non-Resident Fellow, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Mr. Ted Howard, President and Co-Founder, Democracy Collaborative
- Elizabeth Collett, Director, Migration Policy Institute Europe
- Moderator: Mr. Jonathan Capehart, Editorial Board Member, The Washington Post