Counting Down to the NATO Summit 2018
- Mr. Chris Lombardi, Vice President, European Business Development, Raytheon International
- H.E. Francois de Kerchove, Ambassador of Belgium to NATO
- H.E. Kyllike Sillaste-Elling, Ambassador of Estonia to NATO
- H.E. Marek Ziolkowski, Ambassador of Poland to NATO
- Mr. Andrew Budd, Head of the Defence Capabilities Section, Defence Policy and Planning Division, NATO
- Dr. Ian Lesser, Vice President, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
The next NATO Brussels Summit in July 2018 needs to further push Alliance adaptation, so there is an opportunity to seize and to set an innovative agenda for the Summit. To complete its deterrence toolbox, NATO must look at issues such as missile defense, conventional forces, and the development of more cybersecurity. The challenge will be to push an innovative discussion adressing the urgent need to develop on core NATO force multipliers, where the Alliance is still facing gaps.
If you have any questions, please contact Olesya Brodin at +32 2 238 5289 or [email protected].
Registration opens at 9:00.
The discussion starts at 9:30.