Global Leadership for an Internet that Supports Democratic Values
- Anthony Gardner, Former U.S. Ambassador to the EU
- Catherine Novelli, Former Under Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment
- Daniel Sepulveda, Former Ambassador, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, and U.S. Coordinator for Communications and Information Policy
- David Gross, Former Ambassador, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, and U.S. Coordinator for Communications and Information Policy
- Karen Kornbluh, Senior Fellow & Director, Digital Innovation and Democracy Initiative, Former U.S. Ambassador to the OECD
GMF Digital will host five veteran digital diplomats for a discussion about trends in the global digital economy, the role for U.S. leadership, and prospects for the future of the global Internet.
If you have any questions, please contact Jade McGrath at [email protected].