Solarium Commission: Ideas for Building a Trusted ICT Supply Chain
- Chris Inglis, Commissioner, Cyberspace Solarium Commission, Former Deputy Director, National Security Agency, Looker Distinguished Visiting Professor of Cyber Studies at the US Naval Academy
- Robert Morgus, Senior Director, Cyberspace Solarium Commission
- Sam duPont, Deputy Director, GMF Digital
- Lindsay Gorman, Fellow for Emerging Technologies, Alliance for Securing Democracy
- Ian Wallace, Senior Fellow, GMF Digital
Even before the SolarWinds hack highlighted the vulnerability of the US’s information infrastructure, the Cyberspace Solarium Commission identified supply chain integrity as a major challenge. Their Building a Trusted ICT Supply Chain White Paper proposed leveraging alliances, trade policy, engagement in standards bodies, and international development. Join us for a conversation with two of the people behind the White Paper, to discuss how the Biden administration and Congress might implement their recommendations.
If you have any questions, please contact Jade McGrath at [email protected].