Transatlantic Perspectives on the Digital Services Act & Digital Markets Act
- Werner Stengg, Senior Member of the Cabinet of Executive Vice-President Margrethe Vestager, European Commission
- Fiona M. Scott Morton, Professor of Economics, Yale University
- Iverna McGowan, Director, Europe Office, Centre for Democracy & Technology
- Alan Davidson, Senior Advisor, Mozilla Moderator
- Susan Ness, Distinguished Fellow, Annenberg Public Policy Center and German Marshall Fund
Welcome and Intro
- Karen Kornbluh, Senior Fellow & Director, GMF Digital
In the coming days, the European Commission is slated to release two proposed regulations—a Digital Services Act, and a Digital Markets Act—designed to create a new framework for governing online platforms. Join GMF Digital on Wednesday, December 16th—the day after these proposals will be published—to hear from one of the architects of that new framework and participate in a conversation about facilitating transatlantic collaboration on rules of the road for the digital environment.
If you have any questions, please contact Jade McGrath at [email protected].