Transatlantic Strategy Toward Russia 2018
The “Transatlantic Strategy Toward Russia” seminar will take place in Warsaw, Poland on March 7, 2018 and is organized by the German Marshall Fund of the United States in partnership with the
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland.
The Transatlantic Strategy Toward Russia is a flagship initiative of the German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF) office in Warsaw. This off-the-record and candid platform brings together key thinkers, policymakers, and strategists to examine Russia’s relations with the West.
Since 2015, the forum has become a primary place in Europe to discuss political, economic, and social conditions along the US-Europe-Russia axis.
Select Speakers (2015-2017)
- Marek Ziółkowski, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland
- Wojciech Zajączkowski, Director of the Foreign Policy Strategy Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland
- Przemysław Żurawski vel Grajewski, Member of the Political Cabinet of the Minister, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland
- Marcus Ederer, State Secretary, Federal Foreign Office, Germany
- Celeste Wallander, Senior Director for Russia and Central Asia, White House National Security Council
- Michael Carpenter, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Defense
- Sławomir Dębski, Director, The Polish Institute of International Affairs
- David Kramer, Senior Director, McCain Institute for International Leadership
- Andrew Moravcsik, Director, European Union Program, Princeton University
- Angela Stent, Director, Center for Eurasian, Russian and East European Studies, Georgetown University
- Bruce Stokes, Director, Global Economic Attitudes, Pew Research Center
- Marie Mendras, Professor, Sciences Po University, Associate Fellow, Chatham House
- Mark Leonard, Director, European Council on Foreign Relations
- Daniela Schwarzer, Otto-Wolff Director, Research Institute, German Council on Foreign Relations