Transatlantic Trends – Public Opinion
Gauging public opinion is an invaluable tool for policymakers, the media, think tanks and academics alike. With the public opinion poll Transatlantic Trends GMF together with partners surveyed publics in Europe and the United States on issues such as foreign and security policy challenges, economic policy, and migration policy. Started in 2002 as World Views, Transatlantic Trends has gathered public opinion for over 13 years so far. From 2008 till 2011 GMF and partners spun out a stand -alone survey on immigration and integration issues, Transatlantic Trends: Immigration. From 2013 onwards, questions on migration and integration were reinserted into Transatlantic Trends.
- Transatlantic Trends: Mobility, Migration, and Integration
- Transatlantic Trends 2013
- Transatlantic Trends: Immigration 2011
- Transatlantic Trends: Immigration 2010
- Bleakness and Thin Blankets: Bavaria’s Struggle with Welcoming Asylum Seekers