- Dr. Constantinos Adamides, Assistant Professor of International Relations and Director of the Diplomatic Academy, University of Nicosia
- Dr. Ian Lesser, Vice President and Executive Director (Brussels), The German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Dr. Meltem Müftüler-Baç, Professor of International Relations and Jean Monnet Chair, Sabanci University
- The Hon. Dmytro Kuleba, Vice Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration, Ukraine
- Amb. Jovita Neliupšienė, Permanent Representative of Lithuania to the EU
- Hennadiy Maksak, Head of the Board, Foreign Policy Council Ukrainian Prism (Kyiv)
- Kataryna Wolczuk, Associate Fellow, Russia and Eurasia Programme, Chatham House, (London)
Are you a trivia expert? Are you excited about great deals on food and drink? Are you looking to meet young professionals interested in Europe and the United States?
If you answered yes to any of the above, The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF) welcomes you to a Happy Hour edition of its Young Transatlantic Network (YTN) programming. Join us to compete for glory (and prizes) in a special round of trivia.
- Denis Schrey, Head of the Multinational Development Policy Dialogue, Konrad-Adenauer Stiftung
- Michael Sieveking, Deputy Director, AJC Transatlantic Institute
- Kristina Kausch, Senior Resident Fellow, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Mohamed Eljarh, Co-founder and CEO, Libya Outlook Research and Consulting
- Mary Fitzgerald, Journalist and researcher with a focus on Libya
His Excellency Mr. Nikola Dimitrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Republic of North Macedonia
Dr. Rosa Balfour, Senior Fellow, The German Marshall Fund of the United States