The Urban and Regional Policy Program (URP) of The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF) with the generous support of, and in cooperation with, the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation (RCWJRF) based in Detroit, MI is organizing a study tour to explore innovative European examples of how youth sports and active recreation can be fostered through the design and programming of high-quality urban public spaces and recreation systems, innovative governance models, and cross-sector partnerships, ultimately contributing to more healthy, sustainable, and inclusive communities.
- Dr. Volker Weichsel, German Society for Eastern European Studies / Magazine Eastern Europe
- Wojciech Przybylski, Visegrad Insight
- Dr. Jörg Forbrig, German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Dr. Franziska Brantner MdB, Alliance 90/The Greens
- Edit Zgut, Polish Academy of Sciences