- Gen. Petr Pavel, Chairman, NATO Military Committee
- Derek Chollet, Executive Vice President and Senior Advisor for Security and Defense Policy, The German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Commitment to independence in our research, convening, and programming
- Commitment to the highest standards of personal, professional and intellectual integrity
- Responsible stewardship of resources
- Commitment to cutting edge and fact-based, objective analysis
Annual membership in GMF ‘s Alumni Leadership Council offers a unique opportunity to GMF alumni to hone their global engagement skills and strengthen their commitment to the future of transatlantic relations to make a free, prosperous, and peaceful world possible.
The Goldman Challenge
The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF) together with the Boumbouras Foundation will host the inaugural edition of the Kyiv Transatlantic Dialogues, a new initiative specially designed to foster close and informal debate between Ukraine and its transatlantic partners. The aim of the Kyiv Transatlantic Dialogues is to become a regular and preeminent gathering for leaders, policymakers, and experts from Europe, the United States and Ukraine to shape the transatlantic agenda and debate the most pressing security challenges.