NATO Engages: Enlarging Security in the Neighborhood
NATO Engages: The Alliance at 70 is a major summit hosted by the Atlantic Council, German Marshall Fund, and Munich Security Conference— in partnership with NATO’s Public Diplomacy Division— on Wednesday, April 3, 2019. In conjunction with NATO ministerial meetings in Washington, the summit will bring together NATO leaders, European and U.S. officials, and foreign policy and defense experts for a day of discussion on the state and future of the NATO alliance on its 70th anniversary.
- Linas Linkevičius, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Lithuania
- Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, Vice Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration, Ukraine
- David Zalkaliani, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Georgia
- Nikola Dimitrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of North Macedonia
- Giorgos Katrougalos, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Hellenic Republic
- Moderator: Heather Conley, Senior Vice President for Europe, Eurasia, and the Arctic; and Director, Europe Program, Center for Strategic and International Studies