NATO Engages: Innovation and Security: Adapting to Hybrid Threats and Emerging Technologies
NATO Engages: The Alliance at 70 is a major summit hosted by the Atlantic Council, German Marshall Fund, and Munich Security Conference— in partnership with NATO’s Public Diplomacy Division— on Wednesday, April 3, 2019. In conjunction with NATO ministerial meetings in Washington, the summit will bring together NATO leaders, European and U.S. officials, and foreign policy and defense experts for a day of discussion on the state and future of the NATO alliance on its 70th anniversary.
- Lindsay Gorman, Fellow for Emerging Technologies, Alliance for Securing Democracy, German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Ken Loy, Chief Executive Officer, Hensoldt Inc.
- Admiral Manfred Nielson, Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Transformation, NATO
- Noam Perski, International Government Lead, Palantir Technologies Inc.
- Moderator: Jeanne Meserve, Senior Fellow, Center for Cyber and Homeland Security, The George Washington University