GMF is pleased to offer one-year and recurring Bronze memberships on the Alumni Leadership Council, through both annual and monthly payment options.
Bronze membership benefits are as follows:
- State of Transatlantic Relations – interactive annual online briefing with GMF President, Karen Donfried;
- Membership in a GMF Alumni Steering Committee – shape our priorities and further GMF’s impact in four key focus areas;
- Recognition on the GMF website, which serves as the hub of a vast network of stakeholders invested in transatlantic relations;
- Advance notice and priority registration for GMF alumni events; and
- A custom designed GMF memento.
As an alumnus/a with a recurring membership, you will hold a seat on the Council and your payment will automatically renew after 12 months. When your renewal date draws near, you can always cancel your membership for the following year by notifying us at [email protected]. As an alumnus/a with a one year membership, you will hold a seat on the Council for one year, after which you must re-register to be eligible for membership benefits in the following year.