The Leadership LabThe Leadership Lab is a fellowship program which seeks to empower civically active youth from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine to increase their capabilities and impact.
The Leadership Lab is a fellowship program which seeks to empower civically active youth from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine to increase their capabilities and impact. This program relies on distant learning and two first-hand experiences over the course of one year aimed at preparing and advancing participants in leadership roles.
Frequently Asked QuestionsExpand All
What you will gain as Leadership Lab Fellow
The Leadership Lab is a unique personal and professional development opportunity. Fellows will have the chance to make lifelong friendships and develop helpful professional contacts. After completion of the program, you will become part of the GMF Alumni Network which spans over the U.S. and Europe, connecting more than 3,000 leaders from government, business, media, and civil society.
What we expect from you as a Leadership Lab Fellow
GMF is looking for future leaders who will actively participate in the Leadership Lab program. Upon completion of the program, our Fellows make a long-term commitment to GMF as members of the Alumni Network by staying in touch, participating in events and continuing to collaborate with other Fellows and Alumni.
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Armenia, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine
- Be between 21 and 30 years old
- Have been civically active in the past three years
- Speak English fluently
- Possess a valid passport
- Be able to commit to a one-year program which entails two first-hand experiences and distance learning
- Be prepared to participate actively in the GMF Alumni Network in the long-term
Exhibit the following characteristics:
- Commitment to the positive development of your country
- Commitment to democracy and diversity