Stockholm China ForumThe Stockholm China Forum brings together representatives from the United States, Europe, and China to discuss the most relevant developments in the relationship.
The 24th iteration of Stockholm China Forum will take place on November 16-18, 2021.
Stockholm China Forum
Over the last decade, the Stockholm China Forum has become the leading transatlantic dialogue on China. The Forum was established in cooperation with the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs and brings together senior European and American representatives from government, the media, business, and academia together with some of the top strategic thinkers from China on a biannual basis for a highly interactive conversation on a wide spectrum of economic, foreign policy, and security issues.
The Stockholm China Forum relies on a loyal group of core participants who maintain a continuously evolving dialogue over time and allow for an exceptionally frank exchange. At the same time, the Forum is consistently refreshed with new and emerging voices on the growing range of topics pertaining to the transatlantic China conversation.
- China, Europe, and the changing international order.
- China’s major power relationships: is a new normal emerging?
- The United States, Europe, and China – the geostrategic outlook for the next four years.
- The pivot to Asia and U.S.-China Relations.
- The eurozone crisis and EU-China Relations.
- The new Chinese leadership, the China Dream, and prospects for reform.
- China’s economic transformation, U.S. recovery, and the euro crisis.
The 24th iteration of the Stockholm China Forum will take place virtually from November 16 to 18, 2021.