NATO Engages: Stronger Together Allies in an Era of Great Power Confrontation
NATO Engages: The Alliance at 70 is a major summit hosted by the Atlantic Council, German Marshall Fund, and Munich Security Conference— in partnership with NATO’s Public Diplomacy Division— on Wednesday, April 3, 2019. In conjunction with NATO ministerial meetings in Washington, the summit will bring together NATO leaders, European and U.S. officials, and foreign policy and defense experts for a day of discussion on the state and future of the NATO alliance on its 70th anniversary.
- Jacek Czaputowicz, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Poland
- Kiron K. Skinner, Director of the Office of Policy Planning and Senior Policy Advisor to the Secretary of State, US Department of State
- Constanze Stelzenmüller, Robert Bosch Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
- Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), Member, Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe, United States Senate
- Moderator: Frederick Kempe, President and CEO, Atlantic Council