As the Coronavirus outbreak continues to spread globally at accelerating rates, GMF experts share their reactions and perspectives on government responses from across the U.S. and Europe, the spread of disinformation, coordination and cooperation across EU member states, and much more.
The German Marshall Fund’s Washington, DC, office serves as the headquarters for GMF’s global activities. Located steps from Dupont Circle in the U.S. capital, it is an excellent location for convening leading thinkers, diplomats, and government officials from both sides of the Atlantic on every transatlantic issue, and often on those yet to arise.
- Eka Gigauri, Executive Director, Transparency International Georgia Khatia Jinjikhadze, Media Support Program Manager, Open Society Georgia Foundation
- Hatia Jinjikhadze, Media Support Program Manager, Open Society Georgia Foundation
- Amb. Batu Kutelia, former Ambassador of Georgia to the United States and former Deputy Secretary of the National Security Council of Georgia
- Elene Nizharadze, Executive Director, International Society for Fair Elections and Democracy
Transatlantic Task Force Report Launch: Together or Alone? Choices and Strategies for Transatlantic Relations for 2021 and Beyond
- Karen Donfried, President, German Marshall Fund of the United States, Co-Chair, Transatlantic Task Force
- Wolfgang Ischinger, Chairman, Munich Security Conference, Co-Chair, Transatlantic Task Force
- Bruce Stokes, Executive Director, Transatlantic Task Force
- Julia Strasheim, Deputy Managing Director, Bundeskanzler-Helmut-Schmidt-Stiftung